Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This semester in Business class...

I learned... In a nutshell that...


God Bless America. And I'm...
I'm a full time DJ. Living the American dream. Doing what I love and getting paid a lot for it. Isn't that what it's all about? That's what my parents and teachers taught me. Find something you're passionate about and get paid for it. I never thought that I'd actually be doing it at 21. It's pretty awesome. Unsteady. Not really my choice way to make monies. But awesome. The timing of everything that has happened in the past two weeks... It's something like... I can't even find the words. But it's mind blowing I tell ya. Everything feels like it's right where it should be.

My glass is half full by default due to my new perspective on life. And it seems as though this train of thought has brought me to new ventures, new passions, different priorities and an array of fucking choices. All of which have equal pros and cons.

It's like that Robert Frost poem...

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. ::flash dances::